Sunday, August 21, 2011

A whole month!

It's been a whole month since I have posted--which is the longest stretch yet (by FAR!) in the year I have been in business that I have not posted anything. It's been strange to be "photo-less" but also a great time with my boys and our newest boy:


 Grady Lane (this is him!)


I have not been sitting completely idol though, photos of course of my own newborn but also of this little cutie, who will be on the blog, soon!


And I have been asked by my FAVORITE children's boutique to do a new product line shoot for some fall hats and I have been getting going on those photos as well. Check out Sugar Babies  for ANY baby or child clothing or accessory need, they are the best!
Here is a peek at some of the photos I worked on recently...more boy and baby girl pics to come!


That is it for now...but stayed tuned as I get back in the swing of things with sessions starting at the end of this month and beginning of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment