Monday, August 29, 2011

little {lewin} l Kenmore Newborn Baby Photographer


I had the delight in having this little guy, his mommy and his grammy to my home over the weekend. It's amazing how you can not know someone at all but after just a couple of hours feel like you have known them forever! Fun enough they are at boy #3, too!! I always feel a special connection with mommies of three or more boys.
Little Lewin (although he was still unnamed at the time of his photo shoot, at 8 days old!) certainly did not want to miss an ounce of his session, the little guy wouldnt sleep for too long no matter what we tried. But that is okay but when you look at those eyes you realize it would have been a shame to miss out on those as well! 
Kori, thank you for coming all the way to me and for being so darn sweet. Small world we live in...I am thankful to have met you! I hope you enjoy your photos...more to come to you, soon!








I couldnt decide on this in color or b&w...so here are both!

No comments:

Post a Comment