Monday, January 16, 2012

J Siblings l Gig Harbor Family Photography


Yes, I am a whole month and a half behind on blogging! Yikes! My family blog has been suffering too. Be sure to follow me on Facebook just in case things are lagging here...as they have been. Eek! 

The day before Christmas Eve I had the pleasure of photographing these siblings and some of their spouses. I went to highschool with the sisters (Laura & Elise) and though I was 2 and 4 years older than them I have always thought they were super sweet! I was honored that they made time for me during their short stays visiting their family and really had a great time with them. We were so blessed with a beautiful day that was forecasted for rain. Whew!!


They are a great group...inside & out!! 

(ack, I am not pleased with how my photos are looking on blogger...a new and improved blog is coming--soon!!)



Laura, Thank you SO much for planning this shoot and having me, I enjoyed seeing you and Elise {in person} it's neat to see what lovely ladies you two have become. Hope to see you again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment