Tuesday, November 1, 2011

H family l Fircrest Family Photographer


I am so behind on blogging, it's not even funny. :) It seems it's just one more thing to keep up to date. Be sure to check out the website www.kristaljoyphotography.com or find me on FaceBook just in case I am slow to get the blog current. 

But in the mean time....here is a family I 'shot' about a month or so ago now. It was a brisk Fall morning. I have photographed them now three different times and loved each and every shoot! They were one of my first clients last summer for their maternity session and one of my first newborn sessions...now they join the many families I have gotten to photograph! It's been fun to watch their family grow...Laken is a doll!

Thank you Carly & Stephen for having me to capture this fun time in your life--welcome to toddlerhood! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment