Saturday, September 17, 2011

beautiful family & golden summer light l North Tacoma Family Photographer

Since the beginning of summer we have tried to find a warm evening (that both parties had free) and wouldn't you know it took until into September to pull this shoot off?! I was so excited to photograph my brother's family! So fun to be there from start to finish in the planning process, too. (being auntie I was there when the dresses were purchased and the plan for photos was made!) 

Again, love to 'shoot' the people I love! Thanks David & Carly (and girls!) for letting me take your family photos--hope you love them as much as I do! 






In hopes to get her real smile I told Caylen to give me a non smile face...

but it crept to a smirk...

and then a full on smile pretty quick :)



Little Cora...a cute little spit fire :)


Hard to believe she is a big kindergartener this year!

4 comments:

  1. your sister's dress. i die. :) Amazing work Kristal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics!! Just plain awesome Kristal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that one where they are laying on that blanket. Want it. (of my family not theirs) and I want all of their clothes too :)

    ReplyDelete